Gruppo Ingegneria Torino is considering applications for the position of Designer to be included in the Safety and Construction Sectors, with a predisposition to manage the main aspects of safety at work.
Operational headquarters in Turin.
The candidate should meet the following requirements:
- degree in civil/building engineering or architecture
- knowledge of Legislative Decree 81/08 and of the main occupational safety regulations
- basic knowledge of the following specific software: Certus (Acca), Revit (Autodesk)
- good knowledge of 2D cad programs (Autocad by Autodesk)
- good knowledge of the Office package
- availability to follow construction sites on the side of Works Management and Safety both for office and on-site activities
- ability to work in a team and goal-oriented
Additional Skills and Competencies:
- Previous experience
- Professional requirements as per art. 98 of Legislative Decree 81/08
- Possible basic knowledge of the following specific software: Primus (Acca)
Consideration is given to:
- recent graduates / graduates: we offer post-graduate internship, three-month or six-month probationary period
- qualified professionals with VAT number: we offer collaboration on an annual basis
If you meet the requirements listed above, send us your application BY FILLING IN THE FORM or by e-mail to the address: email@example.com, inserting “Safety and Construction Designer” in the subject line..
For more information or questions
+39 011 3099003
Apply for this position
All fields marked with * are mandatory.