Gruppo Ingegneria Torino, thanks to a staff of engineers specialized in the Safety sector, meets the needs of both public and private Clients by offering a qualified service and a competent approach aimed at risk prevention according to current regulations and in particular to the Legislative Decree 81/08.
Gruppo Ingegneria Torino coordinates safety activities during the design and execution phases at important production plants throughout Italy, and also provides consultancy in the field of Safety in the workplace through specialised activities relating to the assessment of seismic, static and volcanic risks in order to draw up specialised DVRs in accordance with Legislative Decree 81/08.
Gruppo Ingegneria Torino directly coordinates all activities aimed at the seismic compliance of heavy shelving at various production sites.
Head of Sector
Andrea Giraudo, Francesca Martinoli, Fabio Testagrossa, Alessandro Chiera, Chiara De Bernardi
The Civil and Industrial Safety Sector of Gruppo Ingegneria Torino, through a continuous exchange of skills and professional synergies in support of our Customers, where necessary makes use of the collaboration of firms and companies with specific and recognized skills.
Gruppo Ingegneria Torino carries out safety coordination activities during the design and execution phases pursuant to Legislative Decree 81/08 by means of:
- control of correct execution of the indications contained in the safety and coordination plans
- verification of the suitability of the operational safety plans
- verification of the technical and professional suitability of companies
- organisation of cooperation between employers in different companies
- verification of the implementation of what is foreseen in the contract and according to the regulatory references in force
Specific risk assessment
Gruppo Ingegneria Torino, with the involvement of the other Sectors, deals with safety in the workplace also through specialized activities of assessment of the different risks present in the workplace, following all the different phases up to the drafting of specialized DVRs in application of Legislative Decree 81/08.
Over the years, Gruppo Ingegneria Torino has gained particular expertise in the field of Seismic Safety of large industrial sites, developing a precise assessment procedure that briefly consists of:
- Census and classification of existing buildings and facilities
- Verification of compliance with national and regional regulations
- Assessment of the level of:
- “Is-V” structural vulnerability of buildings, plants and heavy shelving
- Exhibit “E”
- Seismic risk “R”
- Drafting of the DVR (Document for the Evaluation of Seismic Risk)
- Preparation and monitoring of Building Improvement Plans.
Seismic risk of shelving
Gruppo Ingegneria Torino directly coordinates activities aimed at the seismic compliance of shelving at important national production sites, through:
- Census and classification of existing structural typologies
- Verification of conformity of the structures according to the regulations in force
- Assessment of the level of structural vulnerability, seismic hazard and related Seismic Risk R shelving
- Drawing up of use and maintenance plans and load rating tables
- Preparation of Shelving improvement plans.
Gruppo Ingegneria Torino, thanks to a staff of engineers specialized in the field of confined spaces or spaces suspected of pollution, offers the following services:
- Preparation of the register of confined spaces or spaces suspected of pollution
- Verification of possession of qualification requirements (art. 2 of Presidential Decree 177/2011)
- Verification of subcontract certification (Title VIII, Chapter I, Legislative Decree 10/09/2003, no. 276)
- Verification of the adequacy of the work procedure (art. 3, parag. 3, Presidential Decree 177/2011)
- Provision of Operator information (art. 3, parag. 1, Presidential Decree 177/2011)
- Coordination of operational phases.
Our clients include
LEONARDO GLOBAL SOLUTIONS S.p.A. – LEONARDO S.p.A. (AIRCRAFTS Division, HELICOPTERS Division, ELECTRONICS Division, DEFENCE SYSTEMS Division, CYBERSECURITY Division) – LUIGI LAVAZZA S.p.A. – AVIO S.p.A – TRM S.p.A. Trattamento rifiuti metropolitani – AUTOSTRADE PER L’ITALIA S.P.A. – THALES ALENIA SPACE ITALIA S.p.A. – CEFLA Soc. Coop. A R.L. – MICROTECNICA S.r.l. – COLLINS Aerospace S.p.A. – IREN ENERGIA S.p.A. – IRETI S.p.A. – L’ORÈAL ITALIA S.p.A. – ALENIA AERMACCHI S.p.A. – SELEX ES S.p.A. – MICROTECNICA S.r.l. – AIPO Agenzia Interregionale per il fiume Po – GE AVIO S.p.A. – COMAU S.p.A. – GETTI SPECIALI S.r.l. – eDF FENICE S.p.A. – Edison S.p.A. – Various public entities throughout Italy (Regions, Provinces, Municipalities, Mountain Communities) – Operators, Consortia and Companies of various kinds and purposes
Latest news and updates
News on Civil and industrial safety
Gruppo Ingegneria Torino has been included in the Register of Qualified Companies of Enel S.p.A. for the execution of contracts related to Engineering Services.…
Gruppo Ingegneria Torino participates in the redevelopment and transformation of a building, currently used as offices, into a coffee research and innovation centre…