The structural design pursued the dual objective of achieving:
- a tank for the foundation and housing of the plant with a depth of about 4 metres from the p.p.f.
- the metal frame covering the tank and supporting the system.
The main work phases implemented to carry out the works were:
- DEMOLITION OF THE FLOORING AND EXCAVATION for the thickness of the future connection rail to the head of the poles.
- DRILLING AND LAYING OF MICRO-POLES pile wall: drilling and laying of 69 micro-poles along the subsequent excavation face with a diameter of 200 mm and reinforced with φ159×5.6mm steel tubing, placed at 50 cm intervals and varying in length between 6-8 metres.
- IMPLEMENTATION OF A PROVISIONAL METALLIC RAIL: the insertion of a HEA220 metal perimeter profile was foreseen by welding to the head of the poles, in order to allow collaboration between the poles themselves during the provisional phase; the profile was then drowned in the subsequent reinforced concrete rail with a permanent function.
- EXCAVATION UP TO LEVEL -4.40 metres
- ARMOURING AND CASTING OF FOUNDATION SLABS: a reinforced concrete base slab 40 cm thick was created after laying the 10 cm thick layer of lean concrete. Irons have been foreseen for the realization of the subsequent lining
- ARMOUR AND CAST ELEVATIONS: construction of the reinforced concrete lining 20 cm thick and the central reinforced concrete pillar 60×30 cm in size to support the system
- ARMOURING AND CASTING OF THE PERMANENT RAIL 50×50 cm connecting at the head of the poles
- LAYING OF A METAL FRAME to support the shot blasting machine, doweled to the reinforced concrete walls and to the final rail; the main profiles making up the frame are as follows:
- 10 IPN400 profiles
- 4 HEA400 profiles
- Metal grating in 70×3 plates arranged in 25×76 mesh and frame in corner profiles.
CLIENT: Getti Speciali S.r.l.
SERVICES PERFORMED: Structural Executive Design, Management of works, Safety Coordination
BASIC AMOUNT OF THE TENDER: 182.810,20 €
YEAR OF EXECUTION: 2014/2016